Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A few other interesting tid bits of info

Thanks to "Massage by Becky", we'll be offering massage services after each of the races on Saturday. be sure and stop by her table and give Post Race Massage a try. You'll feel so good, you'll want to come back for 12 more hours of riding on Sunday!

Also, thanks to Jeff Melcher from Cycling Form and Fitness and myself ("Sell or Buy with Brittany Nigh") we'll have some post race snacks for everyone. I'm whipping up a batch of my famous turkey chili as I type. So be sure to join us for some delicious food after your race.

2 comments:

  1. Turkey Chili? Oh Yeah! Can you save me a little until like 8pm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! We don't want our crazy 12 hour friends to be left out of the festivities!

    ReplyDelete